Sunday, July 29, 2007

At home alone...

Today is such a quiet day for me.. But I enjoy it as I can do my stuff very quietly..;p..I wasn't doing much thing but just try to review a few ACCA questions. I'm having 3 subjects for this semester but somehow I feel worry that I couldn't score well in these subjects especially taxation and financial reporting..When I was in diploma, 2 to 3 subjects wouldn't cause so much anxiety to me as I know I have enough time for that..

But for advance diploma, I'm really worry. The notes are getting simple and even tutorial questions are lesser..All you have to do is to do your own reseach and do more reading..My friends keep telling me that "You can do it.I believe u can make it..".. It is encouraging but not lasting..It actually depends on myself. What I need to do is keep telling myself I have to work hard for myself,family and scholarship..

Scholarship has been my motivation all these while that I can lighten up my parents' burden with scholarship.. and the fact that I can't further studies without scholarship. Something cross to my mind when I talked about this. Getting scholarship and the book prize for diploma was one of my happiest day that I was able to make my parents feel proud.. ;)..

Tomolo will be my scholarship presentation ceremony n I hope I can maintain my good results.I really do..

No comments: