Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Penang trip...

Jus back from penang yesterday.. exhausted but a memorable trip...Actually I'd been to penang 3 years ago with band members..but this time was with my kk friends to our class+coursemate's hse...

The trip was planned for 4 days 3 nights but finally ended up one more day from 13th to 17th..I won't describe the trip from day to day but just jot down some nice and memorable moments... What we hv done the most in penang was...eat eat and eat...haha... We have tried all kinds of food and caused me sore throat..haha... then our tour guide khaishing brought us around..and the craziest thing I've done.. follow her to 988's activities(won some gifts to0!), concert and met some local artisrts in penang....


The most tiring day was on saturday... We went to Gurney plaza for shoping at 1st..but accidentally met Amber Chia, Steve, Alan and other PENSONIC guests...We managed to take some photos with them!.hahaha...I've never experience this, especially not during trip~~~...haha... and.. this trip made 3 of us(ying, renee and I) know khaising more ...4 of us kinda crazy during the trip...haha...play and eat around ...what more could I ask for?...haha...

In short, it was a nice trip with special guests...will be back to kk this saturday!!! yeah....miss everyone so much....holidays!!!!...

2 comments:

Mathrill Ha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mathrill Ha said...

I really like those days u have gone through... Sweet, sour, sucks and so on... So many ups and downs... Not like me, a waveless ocean of life. I really miss u all there. I know nobody need to ask about ur study because almost everyone know that u really put in effort. So, I wouldn't say gambate or try ur best because u are already doing so. ^-^ What I'll wish u is stay strong and remember there are people that care about u. If u feel tired sometimes, relax and look for the friends u feel comfartable to be with. I'm sure they'll help u with the best of their reach. You are already special so be proud. Comparing is only a tiring event. There is no end to it. So, walk ur own path as Kim that u are, not "Kim" of what other thinks... Although I'm not someone special to u but I'll exist as a streaght within u. ^-^