Friday, February 1, 2008

;p.....

oh GOsh!~~~..it has been 2 months I didnt blog any new things here.. I think if I continue being lazy here, I would stop blogging alr..Actually I was thinking to blog abt renee and lcl's birthday but it had passed for quite a long time.. anyway, tseyeing and renee had done a good job posting those memorable events so I could jus drop by my feelings here...

We were kinda happy for the sucessful surprise for renee n I knew she really likes the present .. yeah~~~!. our plan was bravo!!...haha... for lcl's birthday, even v had planned in advance but didnt manage to make her feel shock for the 1st day... BUT.. lastly(2nd day) we managed to give her a big big surprise..~~! haha

birthday is a very unique day for everyone and I do hope my friends can hv an awesome one..but I remembered birthday in other means representing a mother's determination in giving birth.. SO I hope while celebrating our own birthday must grab ur chance to show ur appreciation to ur mom too!.

No comments: