Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sungai Wang and Times Square!.



This is the first time to S.Wang and Times Square(with tseyeing n lcl) since my long break in kk.. At first don't intend to go so soon as it caused me a lot when to city!!!>. As expected, I really spent for goods!!!... The purpose went out was because TseYeing wanna get back her mp3 and I wanna get a pair of shoes...

We arrived there in the afternoon after class.. First destination was Low Yat Plaza for electronic stuffs..IT was not me who wanna buy things there but end up I bought a mp3 there !. But seriously, IT's cheap costs me RM 80 for 2gb ..Haiz!!!....Even though it's not branded but my friend told me this is from Singapore, Walker brand.. SO far it functions well ...;P..

Next, moved to Times SQuare..Supposed to be window shopping there but lastly bought a watch ~~~..hmmm... Girlss....never resist !~~I had been looking for shoes but didnt get any that atracts me...After a few hours walk, we stopped at a cafe named "GASOLINE"..Guess what.. the environment is sooo unique but with over friendly workers.. Once there's customer step into their cafe, "Welcome!!" with different tones will be heard!... We dined there ordering some toasts and snacks..We just had toasts on the day before and yet we still ordering the same thing over and over again!!... OBSESSION!!!>>>>and of course with special drinks!!... Don't get me wrong..It wasn't alcoholic drinks but ice-blended with special flavour...

Last but not least... Sungai Wang!!>. a nice place for shopping free after all...hahaha. I was just spotting for my shoes and tested some ..still remember the sales girl in MOD!> Poor service!.. KL sale assistants' service was really bad and poor!!> IF u try without buying , they will show u their face with "charcoal"!!!!!!... Black!.. However, I managed to get a pair in shoesobsession.. LIKE IT!.hehe....

Friendly speaking.. IF staying in kl, the living costs are high and too many temptation..U hardly can enjoy with the environment ...INFLATION !.PETROL HIKE!,,, haiz....GOD... drop me some money plz...hahahah..
















































































No comments: