Friday, September 19, 2008

Exam time!..

Less than half day to revise for the very first paper~~ Every AFA2 students are struggling for their exam and same goes with me. This time indeed is my first time to worry so much and feel so stressful. It's not just about the tough subjects but due to poor time management as well.

I should have been started my revision earlier but I didn't do it. When it comes to preparation, I realised that I'm actually running out of time for it. Panic, stress and moody feelings all in once. Fortunately, I have ppl around to comfort me. Family, bf and friends.. Thanks to all of u!

Sometimes stress is good in terms of motivation to strive harder but try not to exceed that limits. Coz u'll feel really depress..First paper on tomorrow which is Corporate Repoting , the toughest among the 3(according to my senior), second'll be Professional Accountant and lastly Business Analysis. So far I've just touched on the surface and yet exam is starting soon!. But whatever it is, I will strive till the end.

Hope everything is going to be fine. I will definitely have more fun after exam! Exam, holidays~~~ I'm coming!!

3 comments:

No_Idea said...

gambateh my dear kim..dont too panic er..later *nong qiao fan cuo*...

anyway, wish u gals all the best for the coming exam..

jia you jia you

davina liew said...

aiyo...dis dear dear kim ah...dun be too stress la...i know u can do it!!n dun thk of holiday agen...not a suitable time for thking it haha!!!
add oil add oil to u ol!!!

kim~~~ said...

Xiuxing and Dav :

Don't worry over there. I just express out only. I can overcome the stress. Anyway, thanks for ur encouragement. Friendship forever!