Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Being tagged again.

This is the second time being tagged by kl and he insisted this game is more interesting than the previous one. It is more challenging but fun to let ppl know. Hence, that's the reason I'm in.

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!(I didn't tag anyone, up to those who wanna try this out.)

1. My kindergarden uniform was taken away by thief when broke into my house.
2. I prefer to study at midnight rather than day time.
3. I have to take nap for 2 hours to be considered sufficient sleep.
4. I always wanted to on diet but end up getting fatter and fatter only.
5. I am emotional and get moody easily when being neglected.
6. My face looks as if I love soft toys but I don't.
7. I like to put on make up but lazy to remove.
8. I can talk on phone non-stop.
9. I like to sms using the fatest speed I can.
10. I challenged my friend to slap a guy during primary 6.
11. I missed my school bus on the first day of secondary school and waited hours alone at bus stop.
12. I don't drink much even clubbing.
13. I must get someone to talk and express out when feeling upset.
14. I was too concentrated on band practices until my results being affected during form 3.
15. I only passed once in physics subject in form 4.

4 comments:

~R3n3e~ said...

y challenge ppl slap oth? y nt u slap d ppl? haha...

kim~~~ said...

haha..Somehow I also don't knw how it happened. But I really did slap ppl also.

davina liew said...

wa...u ever slap ppl kah?so geng oh!!!

kim~~~ said...

Davina:

haha.. I remembered I did but there was years ago in primary. Don't worry, u won't be able to see it now haha..