Friday, June 11, 2010

SYOK working hours..

Woohoo!.. This 2 weeks will be my best time since I starts working!. I recalled my working time before this. Always stay till night, 9-10 seems very normal. But this week, I get to go back early,as in reached home before 6p.m.!


The earliest I went back at 4.30p.m. haha. Noone cares, noone controls, noone oversees and noone complains. It's the best feeling ever, I'm such a lazy bug. Even lunch, me and my teammate can go for 2 hours. *wink*.

But one thing which annoys me is the food there. Why is there no hawker's stall around. Been having expensive lunch for this offsite job. *sob sob*. I'm gonna so broke for this month. T.T

2 comments:

davina liew said...

enjoy working hr but bad lunch time............hahaha...
nothg is perfect wat~~!! LOLx

kim~~~ said...

you are right dear! hate it. I prefer cheap lunch in fact.