Friday, August 3, 2007

English Presentation..

Today was my English Presentation and it was such a relief to me..I only managed to practise for these 2 days and rushed everything.. But luckily it wasn't too bad for me..My topic was about Digi and I started my introduction with Digi's theme song-"I'll follow you..."While I sang the first 's two sentences, I actually saw my tutor smiling there.. I was wondering whether she think that's an interesting introduction or what..Somehow, I managed to do my best and got some compliments from classmates saying that it's quite lively and was kind of shock when I sang that out!.

Hui Zhi(I know I spell her name wrongly ;p) kept asking me to sing again.. That girl was really cute. Back to my presentation, I think it was short but straight to the points. That's what I think lar..And the most important part is that I do it lively as one of my classmate said. Be well-prepared is really important to overcome anxiety. That's what I have learnt for this presentation. I'll try to improve from time to time.

Another great part for today was my dinner with sookhung..She has been my best friend since I moved to Sabah.. We don't really meet up with each another frequently but still manage to maintain our friendship well..Perhaps that's true friendship..We went for Genzi Sushi in KLCC and she spent me for that.. Thanks to her but we have eaten for RM50+++..That's quite expensive for dinner of 2 ..On the way back, we nearly lost as she can't remember which way to back. Still, due to her intelligence, I still managed to went back early around 11 (1 hour before my curfew-12)..haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.