Friday, August 10, 2007

Study Month...

It's august now!.. I can't believe that a few months passed just like that.. Time flies and you can't regret for what have happened..Next week I am going to have my taxation test and final exam is just around the corner...I don't have much time, within 1 month will be my final exam already..yet I haven't really done my revision.. But I promised. I'll work harder for that.. I have been reading about my tax these few days and I'll try my best to revise more..PLS..PLS..PLS.. Let me concentrate when I'm studying.. I really want my results to be maintained...

Even though getting grades is not the only thing in life and study.. but I have to do well for my scholarships.. I don't wanna just stop studying here because I really enjoy my college life now.. Apart from missing the family part..haha..For those who can study without financial burden, I really hope they'll appreciate the chance given.. Not everyone is lucky enough to have that..

Quite a number of friends stress up recently.. I hope they can go through the obstacles.. Everyday is a hope..Think from different perspectives and you'll find that the world is beautiful and live happily is the key in life..though I think this is a bit lame ;pbut....IT'S TRUE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Don't make urself so stress,sis..I know u can do it & score flying colours result!!! GAmBatae..worK harder..& ALL da BesT ya in coming exam..U can achieve!!! I wish wf my true heart..OOoh..*GOD**plz..plz..help tis HarDWOrking gal..