Monday, August 24, 2009

Rajah Brooke Cafe, Kuchai Lama

If anyone of you still remember your history subject well, you will know that Rajah Brooke is from Sarawak. Hence, this cafe is all about Sarawakian Food.

The cafe had been introduced and broadcasted in the TV show of "Five days a meal" and "Hok Chak" for quite some time before. Last night my bf and I paid a visit on this so-called special cafe.



Tomato Mee : made up of sweet and sour tomato soup, with "char siew"



P....Chicken Rice. Don't really remember its full name.*paiseh* : made up of curry chicken rice and of course, chicken.



Drinks : soya with "leong fun" and rajah brooke 3 layer tea.



Overall, I rated 3 stars out of 5.

4 comments:

davina liew said...

rid ur blog mek me so hungry now la even i lunch liao hahaha.....yum yum...

kim~~~ said...

haha.Shd I upload bigger size of my photos next time? So that you can really see it and "feel" it.;p

davina liew said...

tsk tsk tsk :(
can c but cant eat....wat for?? huhu~ so bad oh u ^^

Anonymous said...

Raja Brooke doesn't serve authentic Sarawak food....it has failed miserably.