Monday, September 7, 2009

Karaoke Session from 12a.m. to 5a.m.


My ever first experience on sing k. That is singing from 12a.m. midnight until 5a.m. in the morning!.

I believe most people have the experience having karaoke session during weekends. But not many will sing that long till that "Early".

Last Saturday night supposed to be a movie night titled FINAL DESTINATION. However, the tickets were fully booked and hence, me, Gavin, Jeannie and KEn went for a karaoke session starting from 12 midnight.

Undeniable, it was fun because it was my first time experience. But to be honest, it was tiring!!

Ended up sleeping in the morning at 6a.m. One thing we miss was our breakfast right after the session.


Yeah~ I feel young when I see young people around. But don't feel like attempting for the second time. I need my beauty sleep.

2 comments:

davina liew said...

walau wei....i cant tahan la now!!!
if last time myb can lagi!!! kaka...

kim~~~ said...

Proven that I am young!!~~haha.. This is also my first time and I think it will be the last. ;p