Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tenji, Sri Hartamas


Food, Food, Food..Once again, I can't miss posting tasty food entries in my blog.



I happened to go to Tenji for buffet dinner on Saturday night with a bunch of friends due to someone's birthday.

I haven't been to Jogoya even though I heard about it for so many times. But what I tried instead was Tenji.

We started our dinner around 9sth but the menu in there stated that it was supper time. Whatever it calls. I just know I got to eat, eat and eat. haha.

Fushion food were served. Japanese - all types of sushi, noodles. Chinese - crab, lamb, chic and etc..I know I can't have too much. I just taste a bit of every dishes. What I like was my dessert, ice-cream. The HAAGEN-DAZS green tea ice-cream is my favourite!! I'm loving it~

The price is around RM49.99 ++ per pax. I think comments about Jogoya food is better.Perhaps that's the next. ;)

2 comments:

davina liew said...

food agen =.='''

kim~~~ said...

hahahaha.. Got to share ma. ;)