Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to the usual morning class make me feel sick but we have no choice right?. Today's class was quite ok for me and the lecturer told about our mid-term test which quite a lot passed, 95%.I believe that it was his effort for that. He made the guidelines so specific which saves us a lot of time for other subjects.

The sad thing is final will be a tough and challenging paper according to him. For business analysis, what he keep telling us is to do more practices, "u'll get used to it when it comes to ur second nature".Duh..everyone knows practice makes perfect, it's just a matter whether u take his words into action or not.

Half of my semester has gone and yet I still not be able to absorb things in an effective way. How can I regain and boost my confidence?How can I be more focused? How can I be motivated? How can I maintain my interest? HOW?.

STOP asking and move urself!!!...

1 comment:

~R3n3e~ said...

wat can i say is jz gambatte...no oths coz i m having d same prob as u oso..mine is even worst!! haha...