Wednesday, July 23, 2008

nothing.. that's it...

I'm still having my 2 weeks mid-term break though just left a few days more. I can tell I misuse my break for entertainment but not studies. Remorse but useless..Somehow I'm able to get back contacts from ning's blog. Reading their blog keep me posted of their lives . I don't mind if they didn't notice I'm always concern abt their news. The fact is, I do care for their news.

Have a glance of their blog make me feel ..sort of..feelings which can't be described. Excited? Nope..delectable?perhaps. or hedonic?. I suddenly feel all of us have grown so much and it's impossible back to the naive us..The journey of life, which paths to decide?

Why didn't I take more initiative to find band members again?.I was kinda shocked when received sweewen's email from UK. Something is proven. I have not been forgotten and it makes me feel blessed. Friendship is still there even we did not meet each other. We still remember each other from the bottom of heart. Thanks gal!

Sometimes I lose faith.. confidence ..What would I do when facing hurdles ?Avoid or Accept? I'll accept. to the extent I can't hold myself I avoid. Cheers up! For now, I'm still struggling.. again and again..But life is just like that. Everything still goes on, I only have choice whether to take it or leave it.

No comments: